“We are making full efforts to close the transaction by the end of this month. Once we close the transaction, our new team will go in,” Jai Saraf, founder of Nithia Capital, said in an interaction with ET. “We have identified senior management personnel and they are ready to go in.”
- Nithia Capital and CarVal Investors complete acquisition of stressed assets of Uttam Group for ₹2,000 crore
- Nithia Capital to close Uttam deal by end of October, has identified a new management team: CEO Jai Saraf
- NCLT approves resolution plan for stressed companies of Uttam Galva
- Uttam value, Galva lenders ignored higher bid.
- Fresh bids invited for Uttam Value & Metallics