Products: Hot Rolled Coils & Sheets
- NSlabs (200mm thick and 850-1250mm wide)
- NHot Rolled Sheet, Plates, Chequered etc. (5,6,8& 10thick)
- NHR plates (25 to 110 thick,1250 mm wide - Pug Cut)
- NHot Rolled Coils (2 to 25mm thick and 850 -1250mm wide)
- NHR Blanks (2 to 12mm and 100 to 600mm wide
Plates generally supplied in self normalised condition, as well as FURNACE normalized condition.
- Ultrasonic testing possible.
- Edges , lengths , widths range can be specified for Individual orders
Minimum Order Size – Truck Load
Plates / CTL can be supplied Ultrasonic Tested as per ASTM A 435 Level A/B and ASTM A 578 Level B.
• Normally three straps through eye and two circumferential straps are used for packing.
• Cut to length sheets are strapped with three longitudinal and two horizontal straps with edge protectors and wooden skids on agreement .
• G.I. Packing can be provided if desired by customer.
The company has been assessed and certified as meeting the requirement of Directive 89/106/EEC,for Hot Rolled Product of Structural Steel Charactrised By Standard EN10025:2004.
HR Coil & Sheets
Hot Rolled (HR) Coils are high grade steel coils that are used for industrial applications. Hot rolled coils are manufactured by rolling steel at a temperature above the natural recrystallization temperature of steel. Since they are made at such high temperatures, the hot rolled steel coils are more flexible to be shaped and formed into different forms than the cold rolledsheets. Hot rolled steel coils can be distinguished by their scaly grey finish, along with rounded and less defined corners. They are used in machining, metalworking or applications that do not need extremely precise dimensions.